Sigh. Was alittle disappointed la. I thought I had gotten the techniques yesterday but couldn' do it when I tried it just now. Wonder if it was the problem with my hair or my techniques. Argh!~
And Science for today is totally BORING. And as usual, erm. I just scribbled nonsense in my notebook again. Bad habit. LOL. And seriously, it doesn't help in keeping my mind in the classroom. Instead, it lets it fly higher and further away. Bleah. Why am I even talking about these things here? LOL. Haiz. My windows explorer has error again. Damn and I can't play the sims 2. I'm so fed up. And there's so much work to be done too. It's Monday!!! Sigh.
Choir today was as usual good. Lower Sec Choir only. I guess we're quite okae la. Gonna have concert tix to sell. Should be getting them next week. Hah. Seriously, I think people who are going will see me in the green alien gown[like Tian Wei said]. =/
Training on Wednesday. Sigh. I wanna get my triples. I NEED to. =/ I'm starting to feel alittle discouraged. Oh man. I can't. The little bits of motivation and encouragement must stay. Without out them. I think, I wouldn't even be bothered to train. But I seriously believe that it's my passion to jump ar. I think. I think it's gotten into me. =).
It's so sickening. I hate to think about him. And it's seriously getting harder to. Nevermind la. I'm always feeling messy. LOL. Sometimes I take his words for real. But I got doubts too ar. I'm also human, with lots and lots of imagination you see. =P.
"Get out of my mind!"
**It's my mind. Not your land.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home