`ravenous.

20050810

Back from training. Tired. Aches and cramps here and there.

Reached alittle past 9. Bodysculp in the studio, sitting outside was Junxiang and I think one of the daughters or something. Sat on another bench then saw Amy sweeping the floor. Cute =). Then she swept to the door, opened it and wanted to sweep it out. LOL. And the door closed before she could. So cute!! Then I wanted to help her ar. But Junxiang opened it for her. LoL.

Did the three ppl senior team double dutch with Rachel. Wanted to try the rope swing after that but she felt sick so there was no jumper. I threw the rope while he swung it then I caught it back la. Practised afew times then changed position. Then Sarah came. =). She was made to jump in this "dangerous" skill =P. It was okae la actually. Then we tried new positions and then he was made to switch with me while I throw the other rope ar. The first time we tried was... Oh man he didn't duck and it was like "bam!" and my arm smacked his head. I was like, is he alright? But Sarah told me he was laughing la. So I guess he's alright. Other times were okae la. But I feel so guilty anyways =(. =P. And then, coach made me jump over him. I was so scared. LOL. More like afraid that I'll kill him or something. I was scared that I would hit his head. =/ Which I think I did, for once then other times was either cleared, or I hit his arms. But nevertheless, still had a great time.

We were all laughing when coach got hit for like three times when we did the rope swing. And then after that he found a safe spot. Heh. After that, we practised triples and freestyle. Oh man.. Still can't do triples. Don't know what's wrong. Sigh. Then practised freestyle. Asked him to show me the split skill he mentions before and he said he forgotten. But he did it afterall. -_-". Okae. Then chatted with Sarah all the way home [contents are confidential. LOL]. Did quite alot of thinking about what Sarah said maybe it was right? LoL. Nevermind.

Sigh. Tmr need to go to school le. So fast... =(. And tmr got art! Bleah. I don't like the teacher. Yawn... Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy... =).

Don't want September to come. Who would I be without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home