My day yesterday, was pretty well la. Choir practice rox!! Then didn't have to go for assembly.
But one horrible thing happened. Some big mouth went to accuse our teacher for "eating" our money. WTF. It's so unfair to the teacher lor! She does so many things for us and get accused. Could see that she was at the verge of crying yesterday. Good for the student that he didn't got DC or suspension. If I were the teacher I would have sent him immediately. Irritating. Tsk.
Seriously thinking, I realised that I had not all been independent except staying home alone and taking care of myself, that is. And I think I shouldn't depend too much on anyone. Because, when the person leave, I'll be dead. LOL. Sort of reminds me of the song "Ni Ting De Dao" by Jay Chou from this topic yesterday. Hah. My Mommy's finally back.
Supposed to finish my homework by today, that is, if it's possible, which is not quite gonna happen. Then after finishing my work, I'll have to try to get the triples and mule kick as well as invent a starting XD. I wonder if I'll ever get that done. Heh. And I think I seriously need to practise on my keyboard. =/ I don't have a time plan la. Even if I have one I won't be able to follow it =P.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home