`ravenous.

20050804

I'm working hard on my choreography. Yes. Suddenly I feel so motivated. Maybe because of the power of encouragement. LOL. I don't know la. But I'm trying to get new skills now as well as build up my body la. Hard work. But I suddenly enjoy all the "torture". LOL. Not torture exactly la.

Stel passed me our book with total nonsense inside. But I tore it out and into bits. Well, nothing much to about it la. But felt really disgusted about what she wrote. She shouldn't have werote that la. Si Stella. YAY!! Tmr night Talent Quest in SPS! 7 pm. Hope to meet some old friends ar.

Tmr choir until 5pm. Kinda excited la. 'Cause Sunday's coming and then the next whole week is like a holiday. =P. But Monday got D&T Test! After the Nationa Day Celebrations.

I wanna work hard!

Walk on or hold on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home