`ravenous.

20050811

ARGH!

I can't concentrate! I miss him. I really wonder what will happen if our training splits again. Will everything be the same? Should I let go? Somehow I think I burden him alot. Like I know he's busy. Very. And I still sort of talk to him and all, like wasting his time. When I know that studies are piority to him. He needs it to pursue his passion for the sports he likes? I can't let my selfishness affect his way to his passion right? It's so unfair to him.
Aiya... I don't know la.

Went to Stel's house, on the way to her house met coach. He must be thinking how I got with this crazy girl =P. Okae, nevermind. Shoot. I'm slacking. Alot. I've not been doing my work properly la. Sigh. Then it's as if the world turns faster nowadays. Oh man. My last chinese test got me 65. Nice one. And the thing is, my new semester resolution seemed to have died. I'm still slacking like nothing had happened. I don't know what's wrong la. Just wait till exams la. I guess it'll be the same then. Heh. And another bad thing is, I've not been practising piano too =(. Damned. And now I wonder when Sister Maris will be back =/. I'm in dead meat XD.

Understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home