Went to the shop ytd. My main motive wasn't to accompany my sister la. I wanted to get pencil case and bag. LOL. But in the end didn't go shopping at all. Just saw the pencil case I wanted on the way to the shop la. Then at the end of the day went to shop for bag with sis. I was like so bored in the shop lor. Then got a phonecall. Was kind of elated? I think a little nervous too. But it went alright ar. Then my battery went flat. Nice one, battery. I wonder if it'll be like that time that Pasir Ris to Sembawang phonecall. Once in a lifetime, I call it. Erm actually not once in a lifetime ar. Fine. I don't know what I'm talking about. But please don't sue me. XD.
=D. Had a great day out today. At the studio, to the arcade and then the basketball court!
It was fun at the studio. I don't know but suddenly I'm all in for the power moves. LOL. My happiest thing that happen was that Roger didn't know I could do the split jump. He wouldn't know la ['Cause I just mastered it a few days ago =X =P]. Okae I think that's encouragement. I'll work on the push up and mule kicks for this week. Ahh! And my triples. Kinda fed up la. Don't know what's wrong with my wrists. But ar. I think. I'll still try harder. Then after the whole thing, Junxiang showed me the skill and then I jumped pair with Fion. I'm determined to go for the World Championship I think. But this fear is creeping up on me. Like I'm scared that I'll get too nervous and forget about everything just like in the Asian's. But that's not the point. The point is, can I even cross my own line and be good enough to go to the World's? I'm scared. What if I don't make it? Haiz. No point thinking about this now. Just train hard will do I guess.
Kathleen sort of dragged Junxiang all the way here to Sembawang. And yes, we went to the arcade. Played DDR again after so long. Didn't really have the energy la. Wasn't that ON after training I guess. Oh yeah. I think I forgot to mention that Stella the GREAT [if you understand what I mean] called me [And Stel, what ever you say, I'll still stay in the "single but unavaliable" catagory] when I was going to doze off on Bus 39. Distruptive. Tsk. LOL. Okae I didn't mean anything. Just felt kinda disturbing when she talked about a particular thing. Nevermind. Kathleen and Sarah played Para, too bad Junxiang didn't play. Watched ppl play the Initial D car racing. Oh man, got those type of flying feeling la. Maybe that's why I like car racing. Then played Rock Fever, which I didn't play for a long while too. It was still early and we went to basketball court at 357, I think.
And guess who we saw there? Sarah's *aherm*... Hehe. So borrowed ball and played there. At first was Me, Sarah and Fion one team, Kathleen and Junxiang another then Fion went into their team la. Was fun but exhausting. So played the don't know what with Junxiang and it's like when I have't even move to the third pointer he has finished. Fine, I'm not that good at basketball. I still like soccer =). Sat down at the side as Sarah and Kathleen went to get drinks. They went for very long ar. In the meantime I studied abit of D&T =D. I'm not a bookworm. I'm just making use of my time. They came back with a can of Justea and two cans of Ice Lemon tea la. Snatched Justea from Junxiang. Of course I won =P. Okae okae. And after that when we walked back to the MRT station then to Sun Plaza, as for normal Kathleen was "clinging" onto Junxiang la. Erm.. no comments... LoL.
We parted and then Sarah was walking home with me. I told her it's "xin ku" to aherm... And she told me some things also ar. Realised that it's quite true . Talked abit more and her mother call I think. Then we didn't have the time to talk anymore. So came up here la. Now feeling very very very tired. D&T how? Hack care. LOL. Later then study =P. Tmr Elizabeth Choy's coming to our sch. Somehow I'm interested. Heh. I'm bored and hungry and tired now.
Confidence. The keyword to bring on the best.
Don't wanna be tied down anymore. Let me soar.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home