Damn. I think I'm addicted. Dreamt about someone I shouldn't be. And thinking like always.
Elizabeth Choy came to our school yesterday. Oh man. I luRve her. She's so nice. It was scary, to have heard that they were locked in a cell, about 15-20 ppl in a 4m by 5m cell. Not for a day. But for 193 days! I think I'd never have survived that. They were not allowed to talk, to bathe or eat. They can't even visit the toilet. She was even electrocuted before. But strong as she was, she survived because she believed in god and talked to god everyday. That was what she said ar. I really admire her. =)
Stayed over at Ah Yin Jie Jie's house yesterday =). Played Sims 2 University until 1:44 am then slept. And then had that dream. Did I think too much and ended up even dreaming? It wasn't a nightmare la. But everything was kinda scary. Brrr. Better not think about it.
I'm lonely =(. It's National Day. It's holiday. But why am I stuck and home? ALONE? I'm so damned pissed off. Holiday and yet I'm at home, alone. I don't even know if I should cry or cheer. LOL. Sigh. But... actually, I'm only making a big fuss out of it la. Doesn't really matter. Used to it =). Besides, I can concentrate better on training I guess.
Sigh. When will I ever get my triples? What the hell is wrong with my wrists? Bleah. I choose not to think. Trying to get the mulekick now. But somehow I'm scared that I'll fall. So... erm... hehe...
These days, I feel as if drifting further and further away from people whom once are quite important to me I guess. Not that they are not important anymore. Just that, they are busy enough ar. Like bRo. LOL. He said he isn't busy but I don't get to speak alot to him anymore anyways. Ah. And my beloved Joy!! Sigh. Her BD present's still with me. Lewis? Erm.. and maybe Wenxin? People whom I once shared the darkest secrets with? I don't know. But I don't like the drifting apart idea. To think that 6 years in the Primary school ended so quickly. They are just like pieces of puzzles completing me =). Hehe.
Wenxin you still owe me an answer. Missing that smile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home