`ravenous.

20050802

=D LOL. Stel's stupid fly like birdy post. LOL. MaDeNiWeeLiLi. Li Jia must be hating me for inventing these names =P. Okae. Was kinda high today =P. Then now very tired. And sleepy. But I feel sleepy everyday la. So... LoL. Okae fine. I'm bored. I feel as if my life is coloured since the June Hols. As if I'm flying everyday of course somedays I suffer from some kind of character loneliness. Bleah. Hehe.

Heh! I just luRve classicals.. LOL. Stel, your Richard Clayderman. Okae. I tried playing Ge Qian yesterday ar. But I gave up at the first bar. I think I should start from easier songs =P. Okae. Gonna work hard for my chorography from now on. Work on power moves and throwing skills. But I think power moves will come first la =D. Still waiting news from you, Sia!!

LOL. Another Demo coming up. Means training will combine for the moment. Okae la. I luRve trainings especially the ones with X-Jump! because I enjoy working with them. And I enjoy bringing enjoyable rope skipping shows to people with them. Seriously I really enjoy working with then alot more than..erm.. you know what. Ah well.

A glimmer in life.
A key to happiness.
Wings to soar.
A satisfied desire.
My Unprecedented Fairytale.

Sneak preview of "My Unprecedented Destiny" by Gladys & Stella. Not gonna come out soon =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home