Woot. Jer is back =D. He's seems to be stronger this time, my "Lao Da" ma, of course strong la. LOL. He can do mule kicks! Which surprised me abit la =X. Fine.
Had another great day. Powers moves as usual. At least now I'm more sure about my mule kicks. LOL. Then I still need to get my triples like always. Roger said it was because my mindset is like "I cannot do it." that's why I couldn't do it. I don't know if it's right or wrong ar. Coach made Junxiang and Jer jump individual at the same time. It was nice la. No other comments.
Shall work really hard. 24th August is the show. I hope I'll be able to do my triples by then.
I was so nervous yesterday. LOL. Really I couldn't sleep. Finally slept at 12++ then woke up very early today. Went very early ar. Reached about 10.30am. Sat there alone and read D&T Textbook. Train of things happened then Amy ran in and "announced" that he was here. Erm... I was still nervous la. Until training started then I felt better. Seriously, I think... erm... nevermind.
As usual, starting to think alot again. It always happens when Monday comes. LoL. Guess shall have to bear with it. Afterall, as long as I know that... erm... nevermind. Heh.
I realised something. That, if I don't cheer a person on, I actually trust/believe alot in that person. Like believing that he/she'll do it. Not that the I don't believe in the party I cheer on la. Just that I feel confident that he/she will make it. Hehe.
Seriously, I'm starting to worry about split trainings. =(. I don't want trainings to split! What'll happen when that happens? =/.
What next?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home