`ravenous.

20050816

I'm happy~ LOL. Now I'm the happy birdy, Stel. Hah. Wanted to share wad I thought was good news with some people who happened to not pick up the phone. LOL. So forget it la. I'm not so all excited anymore anyway.

Just got news yesterday that gonna have training everyday from tomorrow night onwards until 24th August. I was neither happy nor sad. Firstly because I think I'm already in luRve with this sport. Erm.. and secondly, I wasn't happy because I think I'll become a walking zombie after that again. LOL. Nevermind. I'm being and undead right now anyway. The occupation that I can never give up. Hah.

Yay! No reading period for me tomorrow!!! Going running track and slack again. And I hope Mrs N wouldn't come to school even though I look so forward to that video she needs to finish showing us. Just don't have the feeling of seeing her or hearing her voice. If she doesn't come then more free periods for us =P.

Hehe. Wasn't all that distracted today. You know why? Because I only had two lessons and that is Geog. and Science. Hah. Other times I was either sleeping or finishing drawing my T-shirt. Blame that to Li Jia's "Twin". LOL. And have to make some freaking card for our primary school's principal and vice. Waste time. Wonder this year got Mid-Autumn Celeb anot. Miss my friends =/. TIRED!!! And I still got tons of work to do. I think I've either missed Mid-Autumn or I will miss it. Oh man. I hate missing things.

Hmm. Erm. I think I'm getting on the mulekick trend. Just that I don't dare to kick up when coming down. I'm scared to fall =/. LOL. I'm a scaredy cat. Hah! Then I think I got the technique for triples already? I don't know if it was just my hair that was in the way la. But still...

Shoot! I forgotten all about the Chinese Oral tomorrow. I might as well go and die =((. Nevermind la. I think. It'll be alright. Heh. Wondering whether or not to go Stel's house tomorrow. There got 969!! LOL. Fine. I'm abit haywired. And art. I haven't did a single thing about art. And project work also. Stressed! LOL.

And thanks to Hy for enduring all my "go-and-die"s I was too high yesterday =P.

Not letting go. Not giving up. But you're not gonna get to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home