`ravenous.

20050728

Got a new blogskin today =). Nice? Heh.

Stel, HQ, Valerie and Li Jia came my house just now. To record their poem thingy. LOL. I was their music co-ordinator. We then played Truth or Dare but I managed not to leak anything out la.

Then just now in the school, Mrs N talked to Jia Jun and even wanted to send him for counselling. LOL. Serves him right for being a flirto. LOL. We kept trying to eavesdrop on their conversation then Mrs N shooed Zong Qin away!! LOL. Okae la. I'm waiting for Saturday to come. Waiting to be a pig. Seriously I need sleep but I just don't use my time properly. But I think it doesn't matter la. 'Cause it's been like that for like don't know how many years.

You can't say that we didn't try or give her a chance okae? We did. Just that she either blew it, didn't understand us, or didn't want to believe us. I don't really care. If she's pushing it away, then let it be. It's not like we can do anything else if she chooses this path.

I wonder it is me or is there something wrong. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me. But. I miss hearing my phone ring in the special way that never fails to make me smile.

[[Holding on.]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home