`ravenous.

20050821

I was badly struck today. I was totally broken. But I decided to move on. It is pointless to go on la. LOL.

Okae, let me talk about yesterday. The carnival was... erm. I didn't know how to describe it. Pathetic. =X. Okae la at least we had fun trying to throw water sponges at Jer's face. He stood behind those type of cardboard which only shows his face la... LOL. I striked at the last try. Then me and Sarah played bonding game. After that we left our footprints on a piece of cloth is which said to try to break the World Record but I think it wouldn't la. Hah. Then hung round at cine until Jer was ready to go. And on the train, crazy Sarah asked me if I think Jer likes me. LOL. I was like laughing the hell out. But I said no anyways. Then she asked me if I like "Red" [if you know what I meant]. LOL. I told her I liked pink. Then she said it was also part of red. Nonsense. But it did bring on lots of laughters. Finally, we reached the interchange. I was badly shocked when I heard Kathleen say something. I was like clutching onto Sarah's arm. But she clarified that it wasn't true la.

Training was quite different. Junxiang didn't come and we did the double dutch freestyle with Yun Han. LOL. Then at one point I was trying my triples and I keep banging the floor loudly la. Then that stupid Jeremy go and imitate me. LoL. Went quite well afterall. And took 859 home with Sarah only.

Today's training was okae la. Don't feel like talking about it. Just kind of thinking of stupid things and erm... thinking about how soon Wednesday is coming. Couldn't sleep and didn't sleep well last night. Very tiring day. Realised lots of things today. And maybe I'm ready to move on. Get a life and everything. Leaving that little space there might just do everyone good. =)

I need someone there. To talk to me. Someone I can trust and rely on.

"I'll do anything for your happiness. Even if it meant losing you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home