Had a hard day. Tiring.
Had choir which was great as usual. Then went for training. Was an hour late. Nevermind. Went and just got task. Training was like usual today. But less sweat. And being moody from yesterday didn't help at all.
Was struck again. Stupid thoughts.
Things might be what they seem and might not be. I think I'm the mistake. I'm foolish. I was the one going all wrong. Not anyone else. I was the one who overreacted. And the thing is, I had no rights. Yes I know. If I continue blabbering about these things, I may just kill myself for nothing. But I don't give a damn. Not anymore.
I think I need more work on my skills. Work hard. Just need to.
Oh yeah... brings me back to what Kathleen said. It made alot of sense to me. And it's just like I'm gonna believe what she said. Hah. I mean I had already believed what she said. It did mattered to me. But still... =) It's okae la. I can take it. I'm strong. And I grow stronger everyday.
Smiles again. I believe in you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home