`ravenous.

20050727

Ahh!!! =( No chance to see the finals. Clashed with choir. Nevermind. I luRve choir too =). LOL. Kinda an okae day. Stel had DC then HQ and I accompanied her for awhile then I went for choir. They waited for me until choir ended la.

Played soccer and basketball today. Who said soccer and basketball were meant for guys? Heh. Snatched Zong Qin's ball for don't know how many times and he was like pissed off with me =P. Scored quite a few goals. Heh. One thing I'm not happy about was that some people keep saying that xd was so "lan". Excuse me, he's a basketball player! It's as if YOU are better than him. Bleah. I hate people talking bad about my Xd[xiao di]. Not to mention that that "rough-play" Terence Ong injured my thumb. It's still painful now lor. I'll make sure I get medical fees from him. =P.

Great job, Sembawang! Heh. Got 1st for group and syncronize again. =). So proud of all of you!

Thinking of preparing this song for some secret purposes. Ha! Manda taking the male part again! [I cut some repeated parts away ar. If not it'll be too long =).]

We were strangers starting out on a journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start

And life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end, I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Knew there was somebody somewhere
Like a light in the dark
Now I know that dreams will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

Mixed feelings. Haiz. Questions unanswered. I feel as if suspended in between. Going nowhere. But does it matter at all? Afterall, liking doesn't mean getting into a relationship. It doesn't give it the need anyway too. Thinking over it, all I can do is wait right? What if the truth in front of me is a fake? What if it's all a lie. An unknown lie? Who knows?

I'll wait. No matter how long. As long as the feelings doesn't escape. I won' let it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home