`ravenous.

20050704

It's July. Was busy the last two days with the IOC thingy. Can't deny that the after performance outtings were of the best things happening this year? LOL. Whatever. Actually, I do not wish to go into details on what happened. Except for the fact that I wasn't doing anything much at the perf. ? But seriously, I kinda lost interest before the whole thing started.

I wanna excel. I wanna work hard. I wanna make sure that I do my part. What's stopping me? Me. Aww. I feel guilty somehow that I didn't work hard enough. That I couldn't take the hardship of practising for long periods. But what can I do other than try to work harder? =/

Like what Mr Lee said. I guess I should just treat it like some normal stuff. And somehow, I'm starting to think that it's "normal". And I guess it really is. After yesterday? LOL. And I'm not good enough I suppose.

The phonecall. The words. The actions. Every single bit threatening to kill. My confidence slashed out. Leaving me breathless. Shouldn't have even thought. Shouldn't have been me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home