`ravenous.

20050516

Hey~ Finally got time here I guess. Sigh... Days after my last entry we about to be great I guess. Sunday! My bad day =(. I was disfigured! That chenjunxiang was showing off his really great skills. I really meant great. And his rope broke again. When nna and I went out, we saw that he had problems fixing the rope, so we tried to help. Nna took the plier, gripped and pulled the toip of the rope while I stepped on the rope and tried to pull some metal stopper. I think Nna lost grip and that plier flew right to my face. OMG! My precious face!!! =( Now there's something like a red patch there. All because of that xiang xiao di[xiang lao shi, which I refuse to call]! And to recuperate my loss, he wants to some sort of "coach" me for free. The most is showing me skills and me, following him. Sigh. I hope I really learn. Haven't been training much.

Had a "fruitful" day today. Sigh. Troubles rolling in. I can't stand some people who can't take jokes. I know I can't take lots of jokes too. But simple ones? I admit I'm hot-tempered and I also admit that I'm comparing now. LOL. I can flare up at little things. But if she's really your good friend I think you've mistaken the meaning of a friend. No just a friend. A GOOD friend. I mean ain't there supposed to be jokes and all between friends, especially good friends? If there weren't jokes and all wouldn't life be abit too boring? Hehe... I know that sometimes I really flare up for nothing. But that's on days where I really didn't have the mood to joke. Hmm, that's not seldom. But I'm sure I can take a few simple jokes like what has happened. Bleah. I'm just being BHB. LOL. But actually it's not such a big problem I guess. But I hope of not getting enemies in the class. That's really bad. Like having enemies when it's not even half a year yet? But people should really know what kind of people they are mixing with before blending in with them. Well, I don't like to blend. I like to make many friends! I mean not that I'm very friendly to everyone. But you wouldn't see me stick to a group like superglue. I really meant ULTRAGLUE. Flexibility. I can be alone too. Lol. Used to it =D.

Choir practice today. Beautiful practice. I love choir practices. I'm sad. =( Ian didn't get the coupon from me today. That means I'll only start to sell during the June Holidays. Ah well... LOL. I was kidding. Lol. The pressure of being pressed with tickets. Hehe. Got two new scores today. Children songs. Nice. Got the choir rules and consent form for holidays practices and camp. So many practices and a two day camp. None of the days fall on my birthday. Nice one. Lol. Okae I'm done! Off to my racing game! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home