Hey! Back here after like, one week? Hmm... went to Kbox on the previous Saurday. Quite fun I can say. Ok now to practice on Sunday. LOL. Enna said that Roger is having depression. Ok, I think he looks and seems abit weird nowadays. Maybe it's because not enough people is coming and he can't do the dance thing? I don't know.
AH! I wanna be fit! I wanna be stronger! I need exercise and training!!! =/ Shall start the exercising thing. Easy to start. Hard to continue and endure. Argh! I wanna be better than Jeremy!! =X. LOL. Quite impossible actually. But at least be abit worse than him? =/ Now I'm ALOT worse than him. Lol. Ok, I think I don't have things to blog about anymore. Oh yeah.
Stupid Questa thingy. I haven't done one and we're supposed to hand in all seven tomorrow. Nice. I think I'm just gonna do one =/. Just hope that Mrs Agyang get chicken pox. =X. I guess that all. AND I'm really damned desperate to sell off my school's carnival coupons. It's on 23 July. People, PLEASE I repeat, PLEASE get the tickets from me if you're free ok? =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home