Was the heats for the sport day today! I participated in the 100m race. Hehe... Came in second in my particular heats group. =( missed the first girl by less than one second i think. After that, cheered for Novia for her 800m, Lewis for his high jump [He got third!!!] and Xiao Di for his 1500m. We were all shouting down there when Xiao Di was running. Lol. When he finished and continued monkeying around like before the race, Hui Qing told me that as his Djj I have to get him a present for coming in second. So I was thinking what to get him. Then, Valerie and another girl walked into the stadium holding cans of drinks. The idea strucked me that he needed a drink then. She i rushed outside to the vending machine and got sparkling H2O for him. =))...
Had quite a great day...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home