Hee!!!~ Happy Birthday To MEEEEEEE~~ Happy Birthday To MEEEEEE~~ =P Oops. Hehe. Erm.. had another great day at the beach yesterday. Somewhere Pasir Ris. =)) Cycled a "bi-bicycle" some bicycle for two people hee. Flew a kite the first time. Played frisbee the first time too. They went really well. Fun. Really fun until Ah Yin Jie Jie and B-jie fell from the "bi-bicycle" while singing Ge Qian =((. Lost focus, according to them. I really don't know whether to laugh or cry. But Ah Yin Jie Jie is going China tomorrow!!! =(( Ah well.
Heh. Went for training today. Great fun. Did double Dutch with Cjx and Hazel [Tang]. Did the senior team Single Double Dutch freestyle. Ok. Didn't see Enna there. Now I wonder what happened to her. Hah.. Joel's wondering too =P.
Hee. After the practice when I reached home, I thought the day would be like any other Sunday. Until Stel called me. Hehe. She faked that she's going to Causeway to meet her Mom. But in the end she lost herself and needed help from me to come to my house. I was somewhat touched la. She came to my house to pass me my pressie which was a keychain with my name on it. Hehe. Then I walked her to the MRT station. Hehe. I saw a ice-cream stall at the Sun Plaza entrance and I pulled her to it. Heh. The ice-cream looks damn delicious, so we bought one cup [two scoops] each. I bought lemon and chocolate while Stel got choco chip and chocolate. Chocolate freak. Hehe. Then we ate as we walked to the MRT station. LOL. This crazy gal just looked into the glass of the Q-Bread stall at the cakes. Then she asked me which I liked. I didn't answer her anyway. Hehe. Then she just got in and bought a slice of chocolate cake [chocolate freak]. Then she got a candle a little one [which means I'm only one]. Fine. I shan't complain about it. Then she went to the store opposite the bakery and got a lighter [have you ever wondered how crazy a gal can get?? =P]. She poked the candle "holder" right into a puff of cream and made it so hard to dig out. Ah well. Then took the lighter and lit the candle for like a few times before we decided to move to a less windy place. Then finally after the "n"th time of lighting it, it lit. LOL. And she told me to make a wish. But before I made the wish, the candle was blown off by the wind again and she had to light it again [The wind is very disturbing only that way =PP]. Then we used the spoon which is used to finish out ice-creams to cut the cake as well as eat it. Then I ate half and she ate the other half after I forced her to. =PP. Then we waited until the train is nearing and I went home.
I'm touched la as I said. I'm also too for the card Tian Wei sent me. It's quite a special birthday. Hehe... I'm very happy now ar... I luRve the both of ya =)) and not to mention all my cuzzies and my family too. I'm happy that lots of people wished me happy birthday too =).
Thanks to
**Juin Li, Wenxin, Jia Ni, Mr Lee, Jen, Asiah, Amanda, Junxiang and bRo for remembering my birthday =)
**Stel and Tian Wei for making it so special =).
**Mommy for staying at home.
**bRo for being so "strict" with me. Heh. At least you made me know what's right. For the studies thingy. I hope you've remembered.
**My cuzzies and friends whom spent the days at the beach with me!!
**Every other one I didn't remember to mention =D.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home