`ravenous.

20050427

Yep... Here again. I was really angry that day. Pardon me then. Haha...today Ah Yin jiejie came to play The Sims 2 and taught me Algebra!!! Awww... I love her!!!! =))... Well, it was getting too tough for me until today. I quarrel and argued with many people. Ahh, well...

Stella Song came to my house yesterday to do our art prep. work. She ended up drawing the panda into something silly. I drew a cat! Lolx... then we cooked instant noodles, fried eggs and she fried french fries. In the end we had to eat black fries all because of Stella's unskilled cooking. Then we used the computer. She finally went back at 9+++... Haha... Stella "an lian" Ben Yeo + Terence Ong =P... Not true la...lolx.

Everything quite went back to normal. And I had already learnt my First Recital Piece! =)) Hmm... quite tired now. No fair! The team's birthday is on Jer's birthday! =/... Hmm... that's the first day the X-Jump! team did the first performance. I hope I will survive tomorrow's Algebra test. =P

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

" quarrel and argued with many people"

What did you mostly quarrel about with people in the past le!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home