Yep. I know it's late already. Hah. Just blogging then I'm off. Firstly ar. Thanks to all that tagged my blog and had wished me ar. Plus Jer too [in his blog]. Sigh. still refuses to tag my blog. Ah well. Okay. Thinks are getting kinda complicated. But somehow I see it sorting out abit already. It's only about Nna now. I really hope we can have a good chat tomorrow. Zann actually advised Fion and I to go back to coach. Which we were quite neutral with. Hopefully if we don't leave he won't create trouble. But now Nna has some kind of idea of leaving. And Sia and Jer are quite sure that they're not gonna go back unless the coach call them up. Okay. So I hope tomorrow goes right and next Wednesday as well. Hopefully, we will sit together and talk properly.
No, we're not gonna disband or anything. X-Jump! will still be there. It'll always be there. Even if we've split up, even if we're not together physically, we'll always be together spiritually. We'll always stay together, I believe. I still luRve the team like I did. Nothing is gonna change there [I guess.]. We'll still share problems with each other right?
Okay. Now I found out that Jx actually doesn't like coach too? LOL. Whatever. But it's quite surprising that he can still do so well in Rope Skipping when he like, erm... losing interest? Ah, whatever.
And lastly. The holidays are ending. I'm so damned dead. My homework untouched. Next week's gonna be very busy. Well, just hope the carnival performance goes well. That's all I wish for currently ar. Oh yeah. And I hope I'll finish my homework on time. [Crosses fingers] =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home