Tired now. Had a great day at East Coast, cycling, walking on the shore, thinking hard. I don't know but I quite luRve the beach. Either roaming around or seating on the sand. Heh. Burying legs too.
There we were, Mr Lee, Juin Li, Henry, Lewis, Alicia and me! Cycled when we first reach there. !!! Henry's taller than me already! =( Ok fine, shall skip that. Went to one side of the beach, visited the "jetty". It was so great. I luRve it totally. The wind and all. Took some photos too. Although our hair were all in a mess. Acually heard Lewis said that he didn't know how to ride a bike but came out that he was quite good at it anyway. We went very far and then cycled back to the store we got the bikes from. LOL. Mr Lee wanted to go the other side. But we all grumbled and complained so we stayed there. Hee. Then we went to Mac's for a meal. And that was where tragedy happened. I bought my food and went back to the table. Lewis suddenly sort of "scared" me and I spilled my lime juice! No kidding! The whole thing AND I yelped =/! Well, I got a replacement but I wasn't really happy with Lewis laughing when I said that the straw and cup reminds me of Lewis. Damn, I was "angry". And I wasn't exactly very happy with Mr Lee saying I became "shou ran" when I saw Lewis. Ah well, I swear that I'll kill him if I can ever.
Long bus trip back. Chatted alot. Mr Lee was still quiet like always.
And lastly, Stella, stop callling me Honey or I'll tell Aherm. And Mr Lee, can you think straighter?
***You never fail to make me smile. I remembered what I said not quite long ago and it will never change I guess.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home