`ravenous.

20050531

Hehe. So darn happy yesterday and today! OMG! Give thanks that Mr Ang was the in-charge of the Carnival Day!I'm so lucky afterall that he kept asking me to join volleyball!!! Hehe... now'll just see when the whole team can get down and demostrate to him the skills.

Went to school today to get report book. Mrs Nath crapped alot. And the "Questa never hand in cannot get report book" thingy is also fake. Bleah! Then after that went to Mr Lee's cafe. Saw Suwanie and who's the other one? LOL... whatever. Mr Lee wants to quit his job from the Sun Cafe and become "yue lao". LOL. Or cupid maybe. Can' stand him. So stayed there slacked and used the computer. Didn't realised that Suwanie was there until I checked. I thought she was a Malay. Lol. Kept pestering Mr Lee to boil water to refill my tea. Hee. Bought food from the stalls nearby too. Lewis suddenly went off man. I wonder what's with him. He'll always make us stay but he's like rushing home today. Heh. Talked with Mr Lee alot. Pestered him alot. Mr Lee, no, I'm not gonna let you come between AHERM and AHERM. Ok. When we talked to him, that was the point when I remembered something. And that sets me to think about the question again. Did I like him that time? Do I still like him if it's a yes? Bleah. Better not think about it. It's only making matters more complicated. I've enough things to worry already.

I don't think I'll make it happen even if I try. Especially when all these things are happening. It makes it totally IMPOSSIBLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home