Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker! Damn that stupid hacker!
=(. I want photoshop! I can't live without editing photos!!! =P. Heh. Was again another tired day today. I was quiet la. Cuz I was tired. Very. And I took naps all over the place. While standing and sitting on the MRT, while watching the competition. Didn't really have the mood to play and go crazy. Okae, I wasn't very happy today that R said that Jer play play only can get world 20. How can he talk aout lao0 da like that lor. And that Alex still keep saying that R was right. Okae la, I don't really have a grudge on Alex. Just hate R. He even said "I'm with a team of idiots." meaning he's talking about his daugther, us and even Celina. Bleah.
Was also wondering whether I should give him that "half-pendant" well, not half exactly. Had contradicting feelings today. Stel told me that he has the rights not to like me but doesn't have the rights to make me not like him. That's very true. I know of course. But. Sometimes I feel that I'm really really not good enough. Not worth it.
Someone I want. Do I need him? I don't know.
And STELLA SONG! I DON'T LIKE LCR!
Junxiang, good luck for your test tmr =).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home