`ravenous.

20050722

Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Damn that stupid hacker. Argh! If I ever find out who the hell sent that stupid keylogger, I'll chop the person's neck thrice, stomp on it thrice and strangle him. Maybe something even BETTER. If you know what I meant. Oh man... I'm so damn tired =/. Had last minute training just now. Carnival is tmr. I hope I don't ruin it. And no Stella, your not gonna see "him". LOL. I will not let him come. And PLEASE. I don't like LCR okae? I'm not gonna open up your... "you know what" I'm not a JIAN REN. You shouldn't gossip about me. Or your childhood is gonna be RUIN!!! LOL. I don't really know when I ever got so crazy. But it just seem that I'm changing by the minute. I feel as if I have hundreds and thousands of carnival coupons with me. 90 bucks worth of coupons. But the 45 bucks belongs to Fion, Nna and Sia la... LOL... What a pity Jer cannot make it for tmr. =( Even if he does he's gonna dao me anyway =P. LOL. Then must wear enthic costume to tend the store from 10-12 somemore... =/ I DON'T WANT!!! I wonder why. We're not even together. Why am I even thinking of what I should do if I lose him? Am I crazy? He haven't answered those questions. That's why I don't wanna assume. It's better not to. I mean. I don't know. I try to push him off my mind. But somehow he comes back unknowingly again. I wanna concentrate on studies. But it's hard to focus. I'll try. I know I will. But the thing is. I think I like him. "Ask and you shall be told. Seek and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home