`ravenous.

20050825

Went to Science centre. On the way shared a melted toblerone. Yuks. I know. LOL.

Life without night training is actually good! LOL. But received a erm. Frightening news. LoL. Not exactly frightening but kinda saddened. I don't know la.

When we boarded the bus to go, I was so pissed la. Not like I give a big damn. But it's just disturbing. Sat quietly until we reached there. Then looked at some of the exhibits. Sian. While waiting for the bus back, I was "zi-lian-ing" again. Kept taking photos with Stel. On the bus, Mr N told lame jokes Stel and I were engrossed in reading horoscopes. They were quite true. LOL. Okae la.

Jeremy ang. My TWO answers. And although it's saddening, we're not god damned sad okae. Just a tiny-weeny bit. LOL.

I'll give support in whatever you choose.
Missing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home