`ravenous.

20050822

Argh! Thought training was at 7 and sat at the interchange reading my book for like an hour before Sarah came. Ah well. Training is tiring today. Shan't elaborate.

On the way home thought a little. Realised that I knew way too much than what I'm supposed to know. And that is, SAD. Seriously, knowing nothing might be better. It stops you from imagining all kinds of things. Hah. But knowing lets you know when to stop. And I think I know when I should get down the "car" from the journey.

Knowing too many things also wastes your brain usage on silly things. But it just so happens that I know too much ar. And somehow, decided to open myself up. It's just the mindset I guess.

I just hope that someone can just tell me what's happening, frankly.

and Jeremy Ang, you owe me an answer. LOL.

It's the truth that lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home