It was the performance today. Kind of got some grief going over me. Having a contradiction is the worse thing that can happen now.
Performance was still OKAE. Nice. And then got nagged at abit la. Ah well. Sian. Going Science Centre tmr. And with Mr N. =(.
Had dinner at Long John's with Nna, Kathleen and Junxiang. Laughing all the way. And I realised that half of me was still at the spot while the other half was already out to explore. Which was pretty good afterall. At least I don't stuck myself there anymore. On the way back was quite funny too. I'm starting to loosen my grasp I guess.
Everyday trainings came to an end. Not gonna stay up for late nights anymore. No more sleepy mornings. But I feel kind of burdened now. LoL. I don't exactly know why.
She said, you either be brave for that only moment or die wondering. I preferred to be brave but it was just so... erm... i don't know. She also said that you often neglect yourself in these situations. And that "it's his loss not yours". I don't really know what I want now. Maybe it should stay this way. Whatever answer it might be.
我想我是太过依赖 在挂电话的刚才
坚持学单纯的小孩 静静看守这份爱
知道不能太依赖 怕你会把我宠坏
你的香味一直徘徊 我舍不得离开

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home