Not again. =((. I hate to double post. But... Had just started practising again. I then noticed that. It would be THAT hard to forget him. I realised that I'd think of him whenever I start jumping. I don't know. I'd remember allthe things he said, all the sweet little things he had done and all the things he did to irritate me. All the motivation and encouragement I got seem to rush back to me all over again. And I feel so.. sufforcated. Knwoing that they wouldn't happen anymore. I mean. Wth's wrong with me? THIS, is supposed to be as easy to get over with like the others. So where am I heading to?
nowhere, I supposed.
Sigh. Guess it wouldn't be as easy as I thought. But what's called moving on and letting go without any challenge?
I know. I'm contradicting myself again.
I've always been a very contradicting person. And that's not gonna change. LOL. XD.
How can I even be in the mood to joke now?
seriously, I don't know. don't wanna know and will never know.
LOL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home