`ravenous.

20050826

Damn. I'm sick.

=( Didn't go to school today. My attendance rate is "deteriorating". But I luRve it. LOL. I had flu okae. I think it's thanks to Stel and that bar of Toblerone we shared. Only this morning then she told me she was sick. Damned you Stel! But I'm still happy that I missed school... erm... so thanks la... LOL. Nevermind. Spent the whole day pigging at home. I couldn't sleep but my head felt heavy so I was like lying around the whole morning and half of the afternoon until went to the doc's with my mommy and then came to Ah Yin jie jie's hse =). Played Sims for like the whole evening until now la. I think my condition's gonna get worse.

Because I don't plan to sleep early tonight.

LOL. Missed choir =(. Haiz.

Wasn't thinking very much today. And not thinking very much anymore. But happened to dream about something in relation of the things I heard yesterday. Weird. Sigh. Training on Sunday. Later he nag and nag and nag again. =(. Sleeeeepy now. Head heavier than ever. But I wanna watch DVD! I suddenly have the urge to cry la. So I wanna watch touching DVD. But judging by how terrible I already feel now, I think crying will make me feel even more lethagic.

But I still wanna cry anyway.

=(. I wanna talk to Stel. Find out what kind of explosivs she ate today. I wanna try too! =X.

sorrrrrrryyyyyyy jeremmmmyyyyyy ddn't mean to make you terrible. I'm just a busybody. XD.

I miss that smile =(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home