`ravenous.

20050418

Yawn... Late one today. Finally went for choir practice today. Felt quite happy about being able to sing quite a wide range of notes. I was told by Ian that I was going to be the soprano. Bleah. I didn't really want that. But well... Doesn't matter too much. The smile/actions of that somebody kept flashing in my mind. I was wondering why. Ahh... Nvm... That didn't matter too much either. And now I'm having some weird and funny kind of feeling towards some teammate. Well, I guess that would subside too.

School was ok today. Just thought that the boys in our class are crazy or not in the right mind. They kept saying that Yiyuan is very "shuai". KEPT SAYING. Hehe. Hope ms Shamila wouldn't come to school tomorrow. Which is quite impossible. Well, gotta revise my history anyway.

Anyway... Thanks, Ian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home