`ravenous.

20050423

Yep... Back here now after so long... =/ Hmm... Let's start with school. I swear that I'm not gonna survive this exam. I'm so dead about studies now. Not listening all day long. Dreaming and talking to Jia Ni, Weiling and Stel all day long. How will I ever survive?! Sigh... And that Mrs A****g. Nobody is listening and she just keeps blabbering non-stop. And Ms Y***s. I don't understand a single thing she's talking about. Gotta buck-up. If not I really will die in the "papers" battlefield... =/

Now to the team matters. Argh! I hate dance sport and Rock N' Roll! So damn freaky! And I still love X-Jump as much as I did. Even though we're some sort of "unorganized" now. And thanks for being SO free to go and read all our blog archives, Jeremy. Yes, I'm Sec 1 but I've really got lots of things to worry about. Ahh... Thanks for you concern anyway. Then kinda busy nowadays too... Less group meetings already. I missed all the fun of group meetings where we don't quarrel =/. Well, I've faith in the team. =)

Hmm... Hee... I love choir practices!!! They're so fun! My seniors are so nice to us. Got into soprano as expected. Hehe.

These few days have been smsing alot. Bill sure go busted. My Dad says that he's gonna get me my new phone. Heh... Hope so.Went for my piano lessons today. Wonder why I go so frustrated not like normal days when I culdn't play well. And I really banged on the piano. I was really angry when Sista Maris pointed out my mistake. That I wonder too. Normally, I would just be disappointed for awhile. But I was ANGRY. =/ Ah well, my sis is gonna kill me. But... hack care her la. I wanna look for blog skin. =P

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"And thanks for being SO free to go and read all our blog archives, Jeremy. Yes, I'm Sec 1 but I've really got lots of things to worry about."

Jeremy agrees with me!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home