Hey... Here again so soon... This is not a dead blog... It doesn't have any dead author. It only has an undead author... This few day I suddenly realised that I was just like a walking zombie. I don't feel as though my mind is controlling me. I found that I just followed my daily routine without my brains applied on it! It's dragging on and on... I'm dragging myself up everyday, dragging myself to school, dragging myself to come back from sch, dragging myself to do [or copy] my homework. There's nothing "mind-based". I'm just doing what I do everyday. I wanna get real! =(( But I can't. I'm too tired to. Chinese test again on Monday. Science test again on Thursday. Home econs project deadline on next Friday. Chinese project deadline next Tuesday. I hardly even find the time to stretch myself or make tea to drink. =/ ...
20050223
Previous Posts
- This, is dedicated to my dear Brother: After thin...
- PLEASE if you wanna complaint about me then just s...
- Hey... How I hate myself... Just went for practice...
- Finally, i decided that it was time to "re-start" ...
- After the skin I had made, help my sista made anot...
- Hmm...I haven't been updating lately...Feel real t...
- Sigh...today was yet another B-O-R-I-N-G day. So,...
- Hey~ =) I managed to rip e BoA CD...Hehe...Wasted ...
- Sigh...I talked to Enna about all the rumours...Bu...
- Yo...Back here again with adventures from yesterda...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home