`ravenous.

20041018

Sigh...I talked to Enna about all the rumours...But she still persists on her opinion. Hmm...I don't need to think too much about it anyway, 'cause it's not important to me currently. Sigh...today finally came. The three of us [Nana, Joel and I] got back together. Although it was not like last time when we tell each other almost everything and squabble around, it was nice to chat altogether once again. It's only then I feel that all my troubles are lifted off my shoulders, I need not have to worry about them. I can just tell them anything. It's like, I've been really waiting for very long for this "thing" to happen again since that time... And...sigh...finished one of the proj Mdm Toh "PROVIDED" for us during the holidays did it with Jen for about 6 hours... Lolx...Then just now Joel's nick was like i think "......I've fallen again...only this time...there's no one to pick me up..."...I asked him what happened then he told me the reason...Hmm...it's some sort of about his results...Then I asked him what I could do to help him. And he told me this [I'm feeling depressed..so u can treat me 2 a movie...then we go swensons U pay...then take taxi to orchard U pay...walk arnd let e go shopping spree at the computer shops...U pay...then take taxi back U pay.. Then can already =D] ...Hehe...Then I was like...laughing like hell. Yeah...and I told him to dream on...=)...Then he asked Enna & I whether we wanna go Kayating... I don't even know what it is...Haha...So...it's just like that...Just hope that the three of us can chat like we used to... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home