Finally, i decided that it was time to "re-start" my blog. Hmm... I'm so dead~ going for competitions soon and I'm still like the worm lagging behind...Sigh...today was another training day, another tired day and another "feel like killing myself day"...Tomorrow would be another training day...Sigh... I think I'm really gonna embarrass myself infront of everybody tomorrow...It's like we have e "Mocked-up Masters" tmr...then I don't even have a things ready for my own... I can't do the triples, my freesytle is incomplete and my speed rounds are in a mess...I really don't know what I should do...Sigh...some more I still have lots of undone homework... As for my blogskin...I think I'll try to change it soon...=/
20050122
Previous Posts
- After the skin I had made, help my sista made anot...
- Hmm...I haven't been updating lately...Feel real t...
- Sigh...today was yet another B-O-R-I-N-G day. So,...
- Hey~ =) I managed to rip e BoA CD...Hehe...Wasted ...
- Sigh...I talked to Enna about all the rumours...Bu...
- Yo...Back here again with adventures from yesterda...
- Hey...back here again...Wasn't one bit better toda...
- *Grins*...Haha...EXAMS ARE OVER!!! The moment the...
- Hey~ back here again...Tomorrow I'm having my HMT ...
- Hehe... back here again with a new com...Hmm...Thi...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
"Finally, i decided that it was time to "re-start" my blog."
What happened during the two months? Shouldn't that be a fun time for you?
So cute. So many skipping to do, so much homework. THen it ends off with "i'll try to change my blogskin soon". hahah #totallylikeme
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home