After the skin I had made, help my sista made another skin today. The quite guilty 'cause I said "OMG" about 14 times today. I'm so-so-so dead. I promised to kick e habit of saying it!!! But still, I can't...hehe...Then went to the stupid school's out party. It was like we didn't even have a good look at e NEW PM...Then still quite ok. Never mind but that Mrs Seah made us go home at 7.00 p.m. when it's supposed to end at 9...Sigh...Then went to Mac after that. I ate a big big meal...quite fattening...So, maybe I'm not gonna eat tomorrow...Haha...Nothing much...Just that today the sexuality lesson was taught by Ms Heng. She's such a naggy person! During her lesson, I lied on the table and nearly slept. But quickly woke up when I knew I was really sleeping. Then Crystal moved to the seat beside me today. I felt so relieved that she wasn't into nagging and yaking today. Infact, after finish reading my book of Archie comics, I exchanged it with her books of horror stories. I read about a cockroach one. Yuks!!! It's like after reading, I felt oily and squishy-squashy too...
20041030
Previous Posts
- Hmm...I haven't been updating lately...Feel real t...
- Sigh...today was yet another B-O-R-I-N-G day. So,...
- Hey~ =) I managed to rip e BoA CD...Hehe...Wasted ...
- Sigh...I talked to Enna about all the rumours...Bu...
- Yo...Back here again with adventures from yesterda...
- Hey...back here again...Wasn't one bit better toda...
- *Grins*...Haha...EXAMS ARE OVER!!! The moment the...
- Hey~ back here again...Tomorrow I'm having my HMT ...
- Hehe... back here again with a new com...Hmm...Thi...
- Hmm...Sigh...Here I am, my cousin's house, updatin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
"I read about a cockroach one. Yuks!!! It's like after reading, I felt oily and squishy-squashy too... "
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHY ARE YOU EVEN IDENTIFYING WITH THE COCKROACH YOU FUNNY GIRL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home