Hey~ =) I managed to rip e BoA CD...Hehe...Wasted lots of CDs though...Bro[Joel] told me that he had this magical dream yesterday. Haha...it's supposed to be a secret. But he still told me at the end...Hehe...anyway, to think that he still remembered that he owed me my BD prezzie...Hehe... He said that what he bought was not really nice and he wanted to buy something else...But I just wanna have the first one...[It's the first one that's precious...=)]Afterall it's the thought that counts right? Lolx...He kena English Deput [or something like that] Duty on Friday..Haha...It means we'll be sure to see him when visiting his school. I'm gettin' so-so-so B-O-R-E-D at home...I don't feel like doing any of the "STUPID" homework or projects. But I have nothing else to do!!! Sigh...stupid Couz lar...Send him e LF2 install thingy, he don't wanna accept it. Make me play LF2 all by myself...Then I was so bored until I created a new Neopets account. Nevermind about that but the activation code was taking like AGES to "stroll" to my E-mail account. I've waited like about more than 48 hours and it hasn't even arrived now...Stupid Neopets...Then this morning my Sis actually wanted to play PS with me. I started the thing then adjusted the "3-coloured-wire" like I always do. Then my Dad was like I don't know what got into him...And went and "TRIED" to help me...[Too many cooks spoil the brooth]...The thing was actually "usable" but he went crazy and don't know do what the hell to it and now even the TV has a problem...Argh...Not that I like to bring this up...But there's limit to my patients too right?! He's driving me crazy, it's like scolding us for the slightest thing that happens. Whatever, I couldn't care less. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN anyway...
20041019
Previous Posts
- Sigh...I talked to Enna about all the rumours...Bu...
- Yo...Back here again with adventures from yesterda...
- Hey...back here again...Wasn't one bit better toda...
- *Grins*...Haha...EXAMS ARE OVER!!! The moment the...
- Hey~ back here again...Tomorrow I'm having my HMT ...
- Hehe... back here again with a new com...Hmm...Thi...
- Hmm...Sigh...Here I am, my cousin's house, updatin...
- Yo!!! Finally got back here!!! Sorry people, for n...
- Sigh... what a boring day! Did the maths sums unti...
- Dear sucky me, i'm not being sarcastic it's just t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home