`ravenous.

20041018

Yo...Back here again with adventures from yesterday. I went out with Jocelyn yesterday. We went to Bishan first then all because of a S.H.E plastic bag that crazy girl went and buy a blouse from S & K...Sigh...rich sia...Then after that we just squabble and squabble lor... Then we went to Causeway we wanted to buy caps but the both of us we...erm...kinda broke...And I remembered that time Hazel, Xy they all bought caps from Sp, nice and quite cheap. So i told Joy..then after that we went back here to Sp but didn't find any nice ones...Then she followed me home to get $$ and we went back to Causeway again...Quite crazy huh? Then we bought the caps...And all be cause that crazy girl moved house, I had to go home alone...I dread that. So I called and pleded my Mom to come...Then I was wearing the cap and I waved to her when I saw her but she didn't see me [Or rather she don't recognize me]... Then...we went home...That's all...Lolx...I went to Roger's studio today. We practiced Double Dutch[Irish, Push-up, Spider, Crab] and so far I only mastered the push-up ones and half of the "Irishes"...Hmm...then Fiona met up with the Hazel from Greenwood. Sometimes fate is like that. Then Roger passed us the info on the KL thingy...And for the whle before Fion and I boarded the bus, I legs were "cramping"...Then she and another Hazel[From my school] laughed at me. Bad huh? I hate the bus trips from Yishun to Tampiness. So far away!!! The just chatted with Wei Yang...Lolx... I just knew his First name...lolx... Me this Mei very "失败[Shi bai]"...Hehe...But this guy is an abnormal one. He told me he doesn't have any interests. Is that possible? Anyway, he's very "lan" at staying up. It's only 12++ and he very tired liao...Lolx...Me going off too...

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"And all be cause that crazy girl moved house, I had to go home alone...I dread that. So I called and pleded my Mom to come.."

What was dreadful about going home alone? Causeway wasn't far from your home then right??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home