`ravenous.

20041025

Hmm...I haven't been updating lately...Feel real tired...Went for bowling with Ms Chng[My former teacher] yesterday. And in the morn, I bought e cable rope for $30!!! Argh!! So "xin tong"...haha...Then went to BBQ on Saturday. Hmm speaking of that, I think I'm quite fortunate. Hehe... I think we cousins are all close together. I'm glad that we are like hmm...I don't know how to put it. But it's just nice having a "cousins' night" out. Finally!!! No more projects for me! So now I'm free!!! There's something I'm worrying about. That day I watched a advertisement talking about depression or something like that. I have all the symptoms so maybe I have it...Haha...I went to PHS and Ang Mo Kio Sec on Saturday too...PHS was such a great place!!! I like it so much! But my Mom doesn't like it just because it's a christian school. Isn't it unfair to me? Ah...whatever...Joel told me that Keng Guan said that I'm a flirt. WTF!!! It's like we don't even know each other well lor...Then what rights have he got to say that of me?! That's so unfair to me. And he even spread rumours about me and that garfield when I don't even know garfield well too...WTF lor.... Makes me feel like punching him...

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That day I watched a advertisement talking about depression or something like that. I have all the symptoms so maybe I have"

??? Why so young already think that way!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Its nice hearing about your cousins though.. I can relate to that.. Used to hang out alot with my cousins too, go playground and stuff. Then i'll feel so big around them (they were all older) cause i get to walk on the road like it's my ah kong's. But yeah.. Drifted as we grew up..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home