Sigh...today was yet another B-O-R-I-N-G day. So, I decided to spread my wings in my fairytale land and produce another fan fiction. Quite sad that I deleted all my previous whether completed or not fics. Wenxin and Manda are coming over tomorrow and we're gonna practice for e stupid karaoke competition coming by. Sigh... Nothing much today just that gonna go to sch after tomorrow so feeling bad about it 'cause I have not finished the whole H.E. book like Mrs Seah told us to and I haven't finish the greeting card and drawing which Mdm Toh asked us to do. Whatever I'll just finish them tomorrow. Nothing much happened today just argued with Enna about what she said...Lolx... nothing big actually, it's even counted as funny. Had peanutbutter +bread for dinner today. Pathetic huh? Since I've nothing else more to "report" about, going off to finish my chapter... ; )
20041020
Previous Posts
- Hey~ =) I managed to rip e BoA CD...Hehe...Wasted ...
- Sigh...I talked to Enna about all the rumours...Bu...
- Yo...Back here again with adventures from yesterda...
- Hey...back here again...Wasn't one bit better toda...
- *Grins*...Haha...EXAMS ARE OVER!!! The moment the...
- Hey~ back here again...Tomorrow I'm having my HMT ...
- Hehe... back here again with a new com...Hmm...Thi...
- Hmm...Sigh...Here I am, my cousin's house, updatin...
- Yo!!! Finally got back here!!! Sorry people, for n...
- Sigh... what a boring day! Did the maths sums unti...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
"So, I decided to spread my wings in my fairytale land and produce another fan fiction"
I WANNA READ LAHHHH.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home