`ravenous.

20041009

Hehe... back here again with a new com...Hmm...This com is a real fast one...Sigh...Had 2 good chats with Enna these two days. And, during the days when I'm not updating, erm...I kinda learnt something. It's like hmm... trying not to regret on what I do 'cause it's my choice and regretting doesn't help, time can't turn back. Lastly, bear with the consequence. My last paper is on Monday. And after Monday, I'll be free from studies, only for the REST OF THIS YEAR -_-"...Then, here I am, playing e com all day long, not doing any revision or anything. Hope nothing happens to me. Lolx...By the way, the Science paper was a really tough one. I hope I still get an A or something. Yeah...although Mdm Toh said the harder the lower the middle score would be, I'm still kinda scared... But by all means, it's over so why bother about it? I've just changed e template just now, hope it's nice, though alittle childish. Might not be coming back here tomorrow 'cause I'll have to study and my Sis should be using to computer since I used it whole day today. Just pleaded Bro to send me a photo [Him wearing e white don't know what uniform =P]...But he sent me e black and white one :'(...Can't really see clearly...Big bully sia...never send me e coloured one. Nevermind. Maybe, just maybe, I'm gonna get the Sims 2. But, sigh...two more birthdays coming near but only minimal amount of $$ then still must plus Christmas...I don't know how I can survive...Lolx...

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

omg i'm totally feeling all the p6 woes.
#nomoney #waitingforcrushpicture #resultsresultsresults #temptationsbeforeschoolwork

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home