`ravenous.

20050405

Hmm, quite a boring day... Our choir got silver. =/... They were disappointed I guess. But I'm sure they did their best. PHS Choir Rox! Hands were itchy like usual today. But didn't touch the keyboard. Controlled myself not to. If not can't stop. =P... bRo going for camp already. 3 days 2 nights. Woah... Anyway... feeling kinda tired these few days. Maybe is the signs of Dehydration 'cause I didn't have alot of water these few days. Well, just had my dinner. A bowl of oats + warm milk. Didn't bother me much. I want to find Mr Ramesh!!! I wanna use the hall to practice during recess!! =(... Lolx. Why can't I just "bump" into him again? I don't want to go and call him out from the staffroom just for this! Sigh... Still left with abit of work not done. Math... ALGEBRA!!! I hate it! Argh!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha i see the passionate hatred for math coming up... why weren't we friends. I would have helped you love it. hahah

 
At 8:43 PM , Anonymous H said...

It would have just broken up our friendship..... HAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home