`ravenous.

20050411

Hey~ After the busy weekends, after my "cross-country travelling"... Went for SPS practice on Saturday... Sigh... Like that how to win? Tuesday is competition then they're still so playful. Not serious. I hope they bring glory back to Sembawang. Good Luck. I guess I'll be going to Greenwood for the competition after school tomorrow.

Well, went to yamaha in Thompson Plaza got three books and together they cost $71 ++. One is a music "guide" book, another one is Disney Easy Piano and the last one is some children song book =P. I spent my whole afternoon there. I was like dead tired. But no. My passion for music never dies =P. I also said that I would get that grand piano on display one day. And my mom said that if I practise well and play for people in some restaurant then I'll get to play on it. Lolx. Also rearranged my room yesterday. Now it looks cleaner, more space to relax. But, I slept at 1 ++ am for that yesterday. It became a very comfortable place!! With my fan up and my CD player. I'm so happy! My Mom and Dad talked properly yesterday. For the first time after so long?

Anyway, the whole class seemed dead today. Well, at least I only heard that changwaikuong's voice in class once. I know I'm being mean, but I can't help it. He's noisy. I skipped calligraphy again. Hope no one finds out =P. Sigh. Things are so complicated now. I really hope something good happens all these are depressing all of us? I will continue to be strong. And I hope my teammates will too?

Blessings to SPS Rope Skipping Team 2005. Blessings to X-Jump! Team.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"My passion for music never dies =P. I also said that I would get that grand piano on display one day. And my mom said that if I practise well and play for people in some restaurant then I'll get to play on it. "

Why do our mums just have to kill the passion by making it conditional.. sigh..

Anyway. Why does it feel like you were always carrying some burden for those around you whenever things dont go well or when they have conflicts... so parentified...and so tiring..

 
At 8:42 PM , Anonymous H said...

Haha no la, my mom just meant I can play on the grand piano but she's not gonna buy it for me, the only time I'll ever play it is if i play in a restaurant hahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home