=)... Ah B jie, Happy 21st Birthday! A lady now! Hope you can live to your fullest everyday!
Great gathering. Back here now and going to run off from the computer any moment now. My Sis wants to play MS =/... Well, was trying to do my homework today. But unfortunately, I can't. Too many distractions. And I've been having the urge to fiddle with my keyboard today. But I feel bored when I didn't manage to play anything new. But I still liked fiddling with it =/. Yawn... I feel so kind today =X. Helped Shuai Ge printed some application form. Costed me 6 pieces of paper. Lolx. I asked him whether he wanted double pages and I said save the trees =P. He said if I save the trees, who will save my application forms? Lolx. Sigh. Tired now. I just have the urge to touch my keyboard again. So long~ =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home