`ravenous.

20050905

Woot! My mommy bought me an ipod shuffle!!! And I'm doing stupidly crazy things at this hour.

Hee. Went to some IT fair yesterday. Bought a Finepix camera and my ipod shuffle! So shiok... spend so much money. =P. LOL. Then also bought wallet and more! LOL. Went Suntec convention hall there then go shop around suntec mall too. Kinda recalled things. But doesn't really matter la. Then went to Marche for dinner! So cute, that place. The food is damn nice too!

Today went training. As for normal triples and power moves. No, I'm not getting bored. I'm still full of interest. And I still have that passion burning okae. Hehe. It was so fun doing "popping" too! Then coach didn't appear. LOL. I was kind of happy for that.

Then kind of tried to finish my chapter just now. But had too many distractions la. So managed to do 3/4 of it =). Okae fine. Stel, I'm zi lian, so what? I like to sing and I'm proud to sing okae? LOL. I just used some music editing software and deleted the vocals and recorded my singing. It's quite okae la. The first one was yucky. But the second one was better =). Yiyuan I like your song! LOL. Oh.. and thanks Jer for the wonderful music software. I simply luRve it! Hee.

为何要在疼爱我的时候才对我说离开我 都是为我好。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home