Last day of school before Sept hols. And as for usual. I was kinda normal today. No break outs and whatever. I didn't talk alot today too.
Bad thing is. I feel that I have more and more bad remarks on one person la. Actually what I think doesn't matter that much. Not like that person care. LOL. Now I think that person's starting to hate me. But do I look like I freakin' care? No.
I'm turning mad la. I'm just so mad. Mad as in ANGRY. I'M SO ANGRY. Stel, don't ask me why. Because I'm not gonna tell you. LOL. Like real. I don't wanna give a freakin' damn anymore okae. Die all you want. I wouldn't care. Even if you pour kerosene over yourself and start a fire, I won't save you! [LOL, that emoticon.] I won't even look like I freaking care! Go ignore me all you want. I'm not gonna give a damn. Keep me in suspense all you want. I'm not gonna stay THERE anymore. I'll go away. Who cares if you get killed or not?
Ah... feeling better. I think I'm abit psycho already. **Gulps. I seriously, desperately need photoshop! Anyone with it? STELLA SONG, I WILL wipe that grin off your face. I know you'd be when you're reading this. Well. Anyway. I've been feeling calmer. As in more quiet in a way I always become when something big happens to me.
Gonna keep writing fictions to keep me in fairyland. =). Now I have to write new forewords for "My Unprecedented Destiny" as I lost the paper I had written. And stating on a new one "`Struggle." Check it out if you can la. Hah. Guess the URL =P.
Fine. Let me shut up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home