`ravenous.

20050908

Shoot. It's Thursday. I've slacked so much. Sigh.

It's always like that. It has always been like that. And will always be like that. Wtf. I'm even starting to talk about nothing.

Somehow I have sudden thoughts. How can a boy in such a "perfect" family become like that? I mean what's SO wrong in his life that have made him that way? At first when I heard about the news, I thought it wasn't that bad. But now I had seen it, it was really very convincing. I was so shocked. Really shocked. I don't know what happened to him man... It was so scary. I think. Someday, he'd really regret. He had disappointed his parents. I think it's so sad. Haiz.

Tuesday and Wednesday was proj. days so didn't have time to do anything else. I feel so guilty for spending my time without thinking man. The Earth is spinning much too fast. Haha.

K Box anyone?

I realised I so much needed someone to rely on. But I'm strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home