`ravenous.

20060906

hmm. i don't know how to start the post. not going to say much. can find out about what happened at the chalet in the choir ppl's blog if you want =)). not going to post pictures too because i'm totally lazy to do so =x. soo.. it's gonna be super-ly summarized. =D

quite enjoyed it and surprisingly stayed the whole way. didn't know if i bonded. but still. hahs. it was fun. hmm. barbeque wasn't exactly very fascinating. LOL. only got nuggets, hot dogs and chicken wings. but cannot blame la. haha. the chalet already so damn ex! lol. they watch a horror show. and expected, i was 'shielding' myself from watching it. eh.. not watching a show is also tiring lor. hahas. played games throughout the first night. and i guess it's the first time i'm not 'officially' sleeping for two days straight. =). i love especially the polar bear's game =DD. on the second night, had some 'financial' problems. =/. not to put the blame on anyone. but err. nvm.. hahas. most ppl slept on the second night. except for SOME. lol. but anyway. i really did enjoy the whole thing la. and i would regret if i hadn't stayed on the second night =).

lol. i'm going to talk about something else. please check, http://sentientslibrary.blogspot.com/. it's worth it =). i found many unexpected answers there. it helped me and i hope it would help others too.

as for now, i'm quite in love with a few of HSM songs. =).

"It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see

You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me

This feelings like no other
I want you to know

I've never had someone that knows me like you, do the way you do
I've never had somone as good for me as you, no one like you
so lonely before i finally found, what i've been looking for

So good to be seen
So good to be heard

Don't have to say a word
For so long I was lost
So good to be found
I'm loving having you around"

i'm saved for you, if fate permits ((: .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home