i just have such a fuggin' biggy mouth.
Seriously, if I had control over my -*-*- mouth, nothing would have happened. Thinking. What rights have I to be angry with them? HELLO?! Like, I'm the bitch here lor and it's all my fault la. AND THAT -*-*- "ge tai" JUST CAN'T SHUDDAP. Oh yes, I do feel very lonely. And you know, I may just start talking to my poster again. -_-".
But thinking again, I have seriously NO rights to expect someone else even someone close to me to not utter a word about something when I had especially told him or her something I shouldn't have. How can I even expect my friends to be trustworthy when I'm not?!
Not interested in what you have to say. Does it even matter anymore?
And like, I DON'T ALWAYS ENTERTAIN other people with problems right? So like, when I need someone there to listen to me I get shutted la. So it's my fault RIGHT? Like it doesn't happen all the time. And I'm sick of thinking that some object is more important than me la. But it has been this way for ages la. So, if people think that I'm problematic and start to ignore me, go ahead. It's just another habit. And I'm lying all over again.
luRvee me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home