`ravenous.

20051115

Finally, the farewell concert to Mr Han.

And we were like the most enthu during the concert. And I'm really really tired after this time la. It was like I haven't slept well since we took this "project" on. It was really quite stressful and I had been very attitude these few days too. Sorry guys, I hate it too but it sort of just comes naturally. I hope Mrs Han really did appreciate what we did for him. Because it DID take lots of effort. And almost costed my friend. =/.

Unfair that in the end we didn't get to do the double dutch freestyle. They never slot us into the morning programme! I was so pek chek! omg. Then suddenly want us to perform in the afternoon. In the end never perform. LOL. Not gonna say why. =P. Had my second meal in SPS this week. I just miss the food so much. It's much nicer than what's in my current school. Seriously, I miss the 6a peeps too la.

So after the performance, we went to Yishun SAFRA. Some bowled, some pooled. Of course, I pigged out and pooled la. Hee. Ate alot of junk. Bleah. Watched "Sky High" later. It was really nice la. Worth watching I guess.

I finally asked. And I didn't get answer. But I got a direction. At least now I know where to head. But what if time isn't enough for me to wait? What if really, my worst fear comes true? I'll try. But he did say that if I wanted to go on I could. And I don't think I would want to. If not why hadn't I, sooner? Because I believed that there was still hope between us, I guess. Maybe meeting him again may convince me more. I'll wait for you. I hope I can. And I hope you will too.

Telling you would only kill our friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home